Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 7 - What a Difference a Week Makes!

Hello! I took yesterday off from blogging, but not from my commitment to fresh fruits and vegetables. I have lost my first 10lbs and NOW I have 70 to go, and I'm feeling pretty good about that. I feel like EVERYTHING is possible and while I do sometimes daydream about eating a cooked meal I am still okay with raw foods for now.
Yesterday, my husband and I went to the Kapiolani Farmer's Market where we were in awe of the variety of fresh fruits & vegetables that were available. We stopped at this booth that was making "Super Green Juice"and ordered a cup. I had no idea kale was so delicious!


Everyone seemed to be here and it was like being at a carnival! We walked down each aisle and filled two reusable bags up with beets, radishes, kale, tomatoes, cilantro, avocados, & Lehua Blossom Honey....mmmm mmmm!

I had visions of pesto dancing in my daydreaming head when I saw this!

We came home with our veggies and washed them up and made a wonderful green juice of Green apple, kale, cucumber, spinach & pears. A dash of lemon for kicks!



No comments:

charity:water